Tampa's Same-Day Delivery Solution
Easy Scheduling. Reliable Delivery.
Dropoff Delivers More for Tampa, FL
Service with a Passion
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we go the extra mile to deliver the highest level of service.
Review pricing before every Dropoff, with no fuel surcharges or surge pricing.
On-demand or pre-scheduled, choose from ASAP, 2-Hour, 4-Hour, and All Day.
We remove the guesswork with clear arrival and delivery times.
Real-time Tracking & Confirmations
Get peace of mind with live map tracking and email confirmations.
Security & Reliability
Fully insured, background-checked and HIPAA-compliant Agents are at your service.
Offer instant gratification with a same-day delivery option for your customers.
Maintaining your own fleet is costly and a liability. Reduce overhead with Dropoff.
Customized Local Solutions that Move with Your Business
In a growing city like Tampa the roads are always full of hustle and bustle. Don’t waste time navigating the city to complete your same-day deliveries. Let Dropoff help. Whether you need retail deliveries in West Tampa, infusion medication taken to a patient in Hyde Park, or sensitive documents dropped off downtown, we have have you covered. Our drivers are thoroughly screened, uniformed, and have multiple levels of insurance for added protection. They are HIPAA-compliant and have extensive customer service experience. At the end of each Dropoff, you have the ability to rate your driver so that we only keep the best couriers serving you.
Dropoff has experience serving all the major industries in the Tampa Bay area: real estate, finance, health care, shipping, and tourism. If your business is looking for a convenient, reliable, and professional courier service, let Dropoff be your same-day delivery solution.
We also serve the following areas:
- Downtown Tampa - Downtown is the central business district of Tampa and the chief financial district of the Tampa Bay Area. Companies in downtown include Bank of America, BB&T, SunTrust, TECO Energy, Verizon, and more.
- East Tampa - East Tampa is made up of three distinct areas, Belmont Heights, College Hill, and Jackson Heights and is located within Tampa city limits.
- Hyde Park - This historical district is a desirable residential neighborhood. Due to its proximity to downtown many new developments are popping up in the area.
- Northwest Tampa - Tampa’s northwest region consists of the neighborhoods of Carrollwood, Lutz, and Odessa. The area is home to many new and old commercial properties.
- Palmetto Beach - Located within the Tampa city limits, Palmetto Beach is located just south of Ybor City.
- Seminole Heights - Located in central Tampa, this historic neighborhood is made up of Old Seminole Heights, South Seminole Heights, and Southeast Seminole Heights. It is known for its many bungalow homes and historic buildings.
- Sulphur Springs - Home to the Sulphur Springs History and Heritage Museum, this area is located within Tampa city limits. It is known for the Sulphur Springs Water Tower, built in 1927.
- Tampa Heights - One of the oldest neighborhoods in Tampa, Tampa Heights is home to the Tampa Free Library, many art galleries, and coffee shops.
- Terrace Park - Terrace Park is home to the Museum of Science and Industry, Busch Gardens, and Adventure Islands. It is bound to the north by the University of South Florida.
- West Tampa - During the 20th century, West Tampa served as the location for many cigar factories. While still around today, many of these factory buildings have been converted to office buildings.
- Westshore Business District - With over 4,000 businesses employing roughly 10,000 employees, Westshore serves as a bustling hub for commercial use.
- HIPAA-compliant & trackable compliance activities
- Secure & reliable deliveries
- Temperature-control for sensitive items
- Digital chain of custody
- On-demand, white-glove service
- API integration with your online ordering platform
- Reliable & efficient service
- Superior customer experience as an extension of your brand
- Responsive service
- Timely delivery
- Cost-effective logistics
- Optimized supply chain and service