Same-Day Delivery Courier in Shreveport, LA
Easy Scheduling. Reliable Delivery.
Dropoff Delivers More for Shreveport, LA
Service with a Passion
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we go the extra mile to deliver the highest level of service.
Review pricing before every Dropoff, with no fuel surcharges or surge pricing.
On-demand or pre-scheduled, choose from ASAP, 2-Hour, 4-Hour, and All Day.
We remove the guesswork with clear arrival and delivery times.
Real-time Tracking & Confirmations
Get peace of mind with live map tracking and email confirmations.
Security & Reliability
Fully insured, background-checked and HIPAA-compliant Agents are at your service.
Offer instant gratification with a same-day delivery option for your customers.
Maintaining your own fleet is costly and a liability. Reduce overhead with Dropoff.
Customized Local Solutions that Move with Your Business
You'll discover something for everyone in Shreveport, from a day at the aquarium to amazing Louisiana cuisine. The Shreveport region, wedged into Louisiana's northwestern corner, is a delicious blend of some of the state's best southern cooking, casinos, culture, and music. Shreveport has moved to a service economy. In particular, the gaming sector has seen significant development. The city offers a variety of riverboat gambling casinos and is home to many attractions, including the Caddo Lake Amusement Park. In addition, Shreveport is currently a major medical center in the state and region, with Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Shreveport as its primary hospital.
As the major industries in this area continue to grow, especially healthcare, there will always be a strong need for a dependable logistics provider. Dropoff's same-day delivery solution offers upfront pricing, innovative technology (including a user-friendly mobile app), a 24/7 client support team, and vetted, professional delivery drivers who extend your brand without compromising your company’s reputation.
We also serve the following areas:
- Blanchard: Blanchard is a populous neighborhood in northern Caddo Parish.
- Waskom: Did you know? Waskom was a midway point on a Dallas to Shreveport cattle and cotton economic migration route that connected to the Red River in Louisiana.
- Greenwood: The city of Greenwood is located on the Texas-Louisiana border and is known as "The Gateway to Louisiana." The American Rose Center, which has more than 20,000 rose bushes and attracts tourists all year, is in the town.
- Red Chute: April, October and May are the most pleasant months in Red Chute!
- Haughton: This neighborhood is known for producing a large number of athletes, including Myron Baker, Joe Delaney, and Dak Prescott.
- Minden: At Dorcheat Bayou and Lake Bistineau, for example, you'll find endless opportunities for outdoor adventure, with plenty of largemouth bass and the Caney Lakes Recreation Area's numerous trails, campsites, and lakes.
- HIPAA-compliant & trackable compliance activities
- Secure & reliable deliveries
- Temperature-control for sensitive items
- Digital chain of custody
- On-demand, white-glove service
- API integration with your online ordering platform
- Reliable & efficient service
- Superior customer experience as an extension of your brand
- Responsive service
- Timely delivery
- Cost-effective logistics
- Optimized supply chain and service