Philadelphia's Same-Day Delivery Solution
Easy Scheduling. Reliable Delivery.
Dropoff Delivers More for Philadelphia, PA
Service with a Passion
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we go the extra mile to deliver the highest level of service.
Review pricing before every Dropoff, with no fuel surcharges or surge pricing.
On-demand or pre-scheduled, choose from ASAP, 2-Hour, 4-Hour, and All Day.
We remove the guesswork with clear arrival and delivery times.
Real-time Tracking & Confirmations
Get peace of mind with live map tracking and email confirmations.
Security & Reliability
Fully insured, background-checked and HIPAA-compliant Agents are at your service.
Offer instant gratification with a same-day delivery option for your customers.
Maintaining your own fleet is costly and a liability. Reduce overhead with Dropoff.
Customized Local Solutions that Move with Your Business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is the sixth most populous city in the United States. Philly, as it's also known, has a reputation for its commerce, sports teams, architecture, and historical significance. Whether you're climbing the “Rocky Steps” leading into the Philadelphia Museum of Art, grabbing a Philly Cheesesteak, or experiencing a national monument such Liberty Bell, Philadelphia has a lot to offer and places to see.
Dropoff has thorough experience delivering time-sensitive documents, healthcare items, meal kits, groceries, retail products, construction and industrial materials, and more. With so much happening in Philadelphia and its surrounding neighborhoods, it’s crucial that your delivery service is prepared to take care of last-minute requests. Our real time tracking technology, up-to-the-minute ETAs, professional drivers, multiple service levels and an innovative mobile app makes order management easier than you thought possible.
We also serve the following areas:
- Abington - Considered one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania, Abington Township is located just north of downtown Philadelphia and offers a dense suburban feel with a rich history.
- Levittown - With a population of around 53,000 people, Levittown is considered one of the largest suburbs within the metropolitan area of Philadelphia.
- North Philadelphia - The large upper region of Philadelphia which includes Fairmount, Fairhill, Feltonville, Brewerytown, and Kensington has a diverse and rapidly-growing residential and working-class district within the city.
- South Philadelphia - Well-known for its cultural diversity, being home to a vibrant Italian and Irish communities as well as a great diversity of cuisine, from Mexican to Vietnamese.
- Upper Darby Township - A suburb of Philadelphia located adjacent to the Delaware River with a population of approximately 83,000 people. Most famous for The Tower Theater, one of the 10 best live music venues in America. Which introduced the world to stars such as David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen, and Peter Gabriel.
- HIPAA-compliant & trackable compliance activities
- Secure & reliable deliveries
- Temperature-control for sensitive items
- Digital chain of custody
- On-demand, white-glove service
- API integration with your online ordering platform
- Reliable & efficient service
- Superior customer experience as an extension of your brand
- Responsive service
- Timely delivery
- Cost-effective logistics
- Optimized supply chain and service