Norfolk's Same-Day Delivery Solution
Easy Scheduling. Reliable Delivery.
Dropoff Delivers More for Norfolk, VA
Service with a Passion
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we go the extra mile to deliver the highest level of service.
Review pricing before every Dropoff, with no fuel surcharges or surge pricing.
On-demand or pre-scheduled, choose from ASAP, 2-Hour, 4-Hour, and All Day.
We remove the guesswork with clear arrival and delivery times.
Real-time Tracking & Confirmations
Get peace of mind with live map tracking and email confirmations.
Security & Reliability
Fully insured, background-checked and HIPAA-compliant Agents are at your service.
Offer instant gratification with a same-day delivery option for your customers.
Maintaining your own fleet is costly and a liability. Reduce overhead with Dropoff.
Customized Local Solutions that Move with Your Business
Norfolk, Virginia is a harbor town located at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay at the core of the Hampton Roads, and is one of the oldest cities of the region. The Chesapeake is the main passageway for the import and export of goods throughout the Midwest. Norfolk has welcomed a new wave of tourism after the reconstruction of Downtown Norfolk.a harbor town located at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay at the core of the Hampton Roads, where it is one of the oldest cities of the region. The Chesapeake is the main passageway for the import and export of goods throughout the Midwest. Norfolk has also welcomed a new wave of tourism after the reconstruction of Downtown Norfolk.
We are proud to be Norfolk’s premium same-day courier, and with our reliable fleet of drivers — who are background-checked, insured and HIPAA-compliant — you can rest assured that your deliveries are in capable hands.
We also serve the following areas:
- Chesapeake — The third most populous city in Virginia as of 2018, Chesapeake (along with Virginia Beach and Norfolk) is part of the South Hampton Roads region. This region is home to several U.S. military bases.
- Ghent — This historical community in Norfolk, VA offers an array of outdoor activities, culture and food.
- Greenbrier — A residential and commercial hub of Norfolk and Chesapeake.This community has a plethora of shopping centers and is also home to the headquarters of Dollar Tree.
- Portsmouth — Is known best for its historical U.S. Navy Facilities.Portsmouth also joins Virginia Beach and Chesapeake along the Hampton Roads.
- Virginia Beach — A resort city just a couple miles away from Norfolk, Virginia beach is the most populous city in the state of Virginia.
- HIPAA-compliant & trackable compliance activities
- Secure & reliable deliveries
- Temperature-control for sensitive items
- Digital chain of custody
- On-demand, white-glove service
- API integration with your online ordering platform
- Reliable & efficient service
- Superior customer experience as an extension of your brand
- Responsive service
- Timely delivery
- Cost-effective logistics
- Optimized supply chain and service