Same-Day Delivery Courier in Lubbock, TX
Easy Scheduling. Reliable Delivery.
Dropoff Delivers More for Lubbock, TX
Service with a Passion
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we go the extra mile to deliver the highest level of service.
Review pricing before every Dropoff, with no fuel surcharges or surge pricing.
On-demand or pre-scheduled, choose from ASAP, 2-Hour, 4-Hour, and All Day.
We remove the guesswork with clear arrival and delivery times.
Real-time Tracking & Confirmations
Get peace of mind with live map tracking and email confirmations.
Security & Reliability
Fully insured, background-checked and HIPAA-compliant Agents are at your service.
Offer instant gratification with a same-day delivery option for your customers.
Maintaining your own fleet is costly and a liability. Reduce overhead with Dropoff.
Customized Local Solutions that Move with Your Business
Lubbock is most recognized as the pleasant hometown of Texas Tech University, a swarm of renowned musicians, and several wineries in the High Plains. It takes its name from being the economic, educational, and health-care center of a multi-county area north of the Permian Basin and south of the Texas Panhandle. It is also known as "Hub City." The largest industry sectors include agriculture, education, food processing, health services, information systems and technology, and manufacturing. Plains Capital Bank, Purina Mills, Suddenlink Communications, Tyco Fire Protection Products, and X-Fab are just a few of the corporations that have operations in Dallas. Needless to say, Lubbock is certainly rich in the business sector.
With enterprises flocking to Lubbock to expand and develop, there is a strong need in the city for a personalized and dependable delivery service. Dropoff's same-day delivery solution offers upfront pricing, innovative technology (including a user-friendly mobile app), a 24/7 client support team, and vetted, professional delivery drivers who extend your brand without compromising your company’s reputation.
We also serve the following areas:
- Abernathy: The town of Abernathy is home to Billy Ray, the "Dead Tenor," in the Branson musical 3 Redneck Tenors.
- Wolfforth: Wolfforth is a wonderful place to call home, with a small-town feel, kind people, and all of the facilities of a much bigger metropolis.
- Tahoka: Tahoka is named after Tahoka Lake, a natural spring-fed lake located northeast of town.
- Slaton: Slaton is a tiny West Texas farming hamlet that was built in 1911 by the Santa Fe Railroad.
- Ransom Canyon: This area boasts a lovely collection of homes with various architectural and geologic features.
- HIPAA-compliant & trackable compliance activities
- Secure & reliable deliveries
- Temperature-control for sensitive items
- Digital chain of custody
- On-demand, white-glove service
- API integration with your online ordering platform
- Reliable & efficient service
- Superior customer experience as an extension of your brand
- Responsive service
- Timely delivery
- Cost-effective logistics
- Optimized supply chain and service