Same-Day Delivery Courier in Lafayette, LA
Easy Scheduling. Reliable Delivery.
Dropoff Delivers More for Lafayette, LA
Service with a Passion
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we go the extra mile to deliver the highest level of service.
Review pricing before every Dropoff, with no fuel surcharges or surge pricing.
On-demand or pre-scheduled, choose from ASAP, 2-Hour, 4-Hour, and All Day.
We remove the guesswork with clear arrival and delivery times.
Real-time Tracking & Confirmations
Get peace of mind with live map tracking and email confirmations.
Security & Reliability
Fully insured, background-checked and HIPAA-compliant Agents are at your service.
Offer instant gratification with a same-day delivery option for your customers.
Maintaining your own fleet is costly and a liability. Reduce overhead with Dropoff.
Customized Local Solutions that Move with Your Business
Lafayette, Louisiana, is well-known for its cuisine, traditional music, and world-class festivals. It's often known as "the Hub City" due to its importance in the Gulf Coast's oil and gas sector, is a lively and expanding metropolis with an abundance of activities to offer visitors and residents. The city has positioned itself as a medical, transportation, financial, technological, cultural, educational, and commercial center throughout the years. The oil and gas sector is still a major part of the economy, with hundreds of additional industries based in Lafayette and a highly trained workforce that attracts businesses from various sectors. With a diversified economic climate and cutting-edge infrastructure, Lafayette is THE place to do business.
With businesses big and small flocking to Lafayette to establish and grow, there is a strong need in the city for a personalized and dependable delivery service. Dropoff's same-day delivery solution offers upfront pricing, innovative technology (including a user-friendly mobile app), a 24/7 client support team, and vetted, professional delivery drivers who extend your brand without compromising your company’s reputation.
We also serve the following areas:
- Church Point: Church Point is known for its horse-drawn carriages. These carriages used to be common in south Louisiana many years ago.
- Opelousas: Opelousas is the heart of zydeco music, and it's where you'll find one of the stops on Louisiana's new African-American Heritage Trail.
- Rayne: Rayne is also known as the City of Murals and Frog Capital of the World.
- Crowley: The city of Crowley is recognized for its annual International Rice Festival, which includes live music performances and other cultural activities.
- Eunice: Eunice, located in Cajun country, is known for its cajun music and has the Cajun Music Hall of Fame and Museum there to commemorate it.
- Abbeville: A tour of Abbeville's historic neighborhood and its culinary history will lead you to experience a taste of the past. The region is still a mecca for oyster fans, who may enjoy their cravings at a number of contemporary mollusk emporiums.
- New Iberia: The city of New Iberia is noted for its distinct culture and cuisine, which are a reflection of the multiracial melting pot from which it emerged.
- Breaux Bridge: Breaux Bridge became so renowned for its crawfish farming and cooking that, in recognition of the hundredth anniversary of its founding in 1959, the Louisiana legislature designated Breaux Bridge as "la capitale Mondiale de l'ecrevisse" or "the world's crawfish capital."
- HIPAA-compliant & trackable compliance activities
- Secure & reliable deliveries
- Temperature-control for sensitive items
- Digital chain of custody
- On-demand, white-glove service
- API integration with your online ordering platform
- Reliable & efficient service
- Superior customer experience as an extension of your brand
- Responsive service
- Timely delivery
- Cost-effective logistics
- Optimized supply chain and service