Same-Day Delivery Courier in Grand Rapids, MI
Easy Scheduling. Reliable Delivery.
Dropoff Delivers More for Grand Rapids, MI
Service with a Passion
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we go the extra mile to deliver the highest level of service.
Review pricing before every Dropoff, with no fuel surcharges or surge pricing.
On-demand or pre-scheduled, choose from ASAP, 2-Hour, 4-Hour, and All Day.
We remove the guesswork with clear arrival and delivery times.
Real-time Tracking & Confirmations
Get peace of mind with live map tracking and email confirmations.
Security & Reliability
Fully insured, background-checked and HIPAA-compliant Agents are at your service.
Offer instant gratification with a same-day delivery option for your customers.
Maintaining your own fleet is costly and a liability. Reduce overhead with Dropoff.
Customized Local Solutions that Move with Your Business
Gerald Ford, 38th President of the United States, was born and reared in Grand Rapids, which is located in western Lower Michigan. This city is also known as "Furniture City" because it is home to numerous furniture-making businesses. Today, it is home to five of the world's top office furniture manufacturers: Steelcase, Herman Miller, Haworth, Knoll, and American Seating. Several businesses also produce residential furnishings. The Grand Rapids metro area's manufacturing sector is one of the biggest industrial employers in Michigan. Overall, this city has long benefited from its entrepreneurial, family-owned enterprises.
With businesses flocking to Grand Rapids to establish and grow, there is a strong need in the city for a personalized and dependable delivery service. Dropoff's same-day delivery solution offers upfront pricing, innovative technology (including a user-friendly mobile app), a 24/7 client support team, and vetted, professional delivery drivers who extend your brand without compromising your company’s reputation.
We also serve the following areas:
- Coopersville: Coopersville is a rural community of just under 4,000 people that values its agricultural roots.
- Comstock Park: This area is notable for being the home of Fifth Third Ballpark, which houses the West Michigan Whitecaps baseball team.
- Hudsonville: The third-largest city in Ottawa County, Hudsonville is popular among many people for its well-maintained houses, excellent streets, proximity to churches and schools, and plenty of parks.
- Wyoming: Wyoming's cultural appeal is credited to free access to the arts and cultural events in the city and surrounding areas.
- Byron Center: The Museum & Historical Society of the Byron Center, located in a Town Hall from 1875, features fascinating exhibits as well as a genealogy research area.
- Middleville: It is one of Michigan's most beautiful rail trails, according to some. There are Village parks with a nine-hole disc golf course and a skate park.
- Forest Hills: Kent County's Forest Hills is one of the state's finest places to live.
- Cedar Springs: The city, which is also known as the "Red Flannel Town," hosts an annual Red Flannel Festival each year, in which locals wear their famous "drop-seat" long johns and nightwear.
- HIPAA-compliant & trackable compliance activities
- Secure & reliable deliveries
- Temperature-control for sensitive items
- Digital chain of custody
- On-demand, white-glove service
- API integration with your online ordering platform
- Reliable & efficient service
- Superior customer experience as an extension of your brand
- Responsive service
- Timely delivery
- Cost-effective logistics
- Optimized supply chain and service