Same-Day Delivery Courier in Ft. Myers, FL
Easy Scheduling. Reliable Delivery.
Dropoff Delivers More for Ft. Myers, FL
Service with a Passion
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we go the extra mile to deliver the highest level of service.
Review pricing before every Dropoff, with no fuel surcharges or surge pricing.
On-demand or pre-scheduled, choose from ASAP, 2-Hour, 4-Hour, and All Day.
We remove the guesswork with clear arrival and delivery times.
Real-time Tracking & Confirmations
Get peace of mind with live map tracking and email confirmations.
Security & Reliability
Fully insured, background-checked and HIPAA-compliant Agents are at your service.
Offer instant gratification with a same-day delivery option for your customers.
Maintaining your own fleet is costly and a liability. Reduce overhead with Dropoff.
Customized Local Solutions that Move with Your Business
Fort Myer's attractions include beaches, fishing, shopping, and the chance to learn about two of the United States' most renowned inventors and business executives. There are few places and states that can match Fort Myer's industrial assets in terms of scale and scope. There are nine significant business sectors in this city, all of which have been bolstered by a healthy economy, solid infrastructure, and top-rated labor force. From developing fintech clusters to aviation MRO to semiconductor and medical device production, Florida companies are among the most cutting-edge in the world, and they've chosen Fort Myers as their home.
With businesses big and small flocking to Fort Myers to establish and grow, there is a strong need in the city for a personalized and dependable delivery service. Dropoff's same-day delivery solution offers upfront pricing, innovative technology (including a user-friendly mobile app), a 24/7 client support team, and vetted, professional delivery drivers who extend your brand without compromising your company’s reputation.
We also serve the following areas:
- Punta Gorda: Punta Gorda is a fisherman's haven, boating mecca, sun worshippers' dream, and shopping paradise for residents of all stripes. It is the vibrant heart of Charlotte County, Florida, as the only incorporated city.
- Bonita Springs: The Conservancy of Southwest Florida Nature Center is located in the peaceful beach town of Bonita Springs, which is midway between Fort Myers and Naples in Southwest Florida.
- Fort Myers Beach: On the beautiful Estero Island, southwest Florida's primary town center is Fort Myers Beach, which is recognized as a vibrant holiday destination along the state's Gulf of Mexico coast.
- Cape Coral: Cape Coral is recognized for its 400 miles of canals, and some people call it a "Waterfront Wonderland" because it has more kilometers of canals than anywhere else in the world.
- St. James City: St. James City is located on the southern end of Pine Island. This neighborhood, which has a varied blend of restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, marinas, and lodging options, transports guests back to Old Florida days.
- Sanibel: Sanibel is a popular tourist destination known for its shell beaches and wildlife refuges due to its accessible causeway.
- HIPAA-compliant & trackable compliance activities
- Secure & reliable deliveries
- Temperature-control for sensitive items
- Digital chain of custody
- On-demand, white-glove service
- API integration with your online ordering platform
- Reliable & efficient service
- Superior customer experience as an extension of your brand
- Responsive service
- Timely delivery
- Cost-effective logistics
- Optimized supply chain and service