Vote Now for Dropoff in Austin Inno’s Tech Madness
For the second year in a row, Austin Inno is hosting Tech Madness, a friendly peer-driven competition for the Austin tech community, in the spirit of March Madness. Participants, from seed-funded startups to public companies are dwindled down to 64, and are divided into conferences, and pairs. Each week, you can vote on who you think will grow the most in the next five years. The winner takes all. Well, at least social coverage and bragging rights. Last night at a party at Buffalo Billiards, they announced the 64 nominees, and Dropoff was one of them! We are in the first voting bracket and could use your help. Voting for the first round is open until March 8th.
“Why Dropoff?” you may ask. Here are five reasons:
1. Our Team: Our leadership team has experience starting and growing companies (including Gamefly and Fandango) from the ground up, and our Dispatch team, Customer Service team and drivers go above and beyond to deliver quality service to our customers.
2. Speaking of Our Customers: Dropoff is the go-to same-day delivery service for thousands of clients, across various industries, including Retail, Healthcare, Food & Grocery, Business Services and Commerical & Industrial. We are onboarding new customers daily, all while keeping our current ones happy.
3. Our Growth: Dropoff is available in Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Los Angeles, Orange County, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, and as of this week, Denver and Phoenix. From the east coast to the west coast, our goal is to be the first national same-day delivery solution for business. Keep your eyes peeled for more city launches in 2017!
4. Our Technology: The product Dropoff delivers is a superior service, powered by innovative and proprietary technology. We are modernizing the antiquated courier industry with online and mobile ordering, up-to-the-minute ETAs, live map tracking, signature confirmations, a mobile app for on-the-go order management, and more.
5. Our Culture: We work hard, but we have fun while doing it. Catered lunches, happy hours, and company parties are great, but our culture is defined by a synchronous team that truly believes in Dropoff’s mission.
So ask yourself, “Who do you think will gain the most traction in the next five years?” and cast your vote now! View the companies competing and vote here.
We are competing directly against Khorus. The voting schedule is as follows: Round 1: 3/3 – 3/8 Round 2: 3/8 – 3/13 Sweet 16: 3/13 – 3/16 Elite 8: 3/16 – 3/23 Final 4: 3/23 – 3/29 Championship: 3/29 – 4/3.