In the spirit of March Madness, Austin Inno is hosting Tech Madness, a friendly bracket-style competition for Austin’s tech community. Here’s how it works: 155 nominees, from seed-funded startups to public companies are dwindled down to 64, which are then divided into conferences, and pairs. Each week, you, the Austin community, votes on who you think will have the most growth over the next five years. The winner takes all. Well, at least social coverage and bragging rights. Last Thursday, they announced the 64 nominees, and Dropoff was one of them! We are in the first voting bracket and could use your help. Today’s the last day you can vote for us in the first round.
“Why Dropoff?” you may ask. Here are five reasons:
1. Our Team: Our leadership team has experience starting and growing companies (including Gamefly and Fandango) from the groundup, and our Dispatch team and drivers go above and beyond to deliver quality service to our customers.
2. Speaking of Our Customers: Dropoff is the go-to courier service for hundreds of companies in Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio, and we're less than two years old. We are onboarding new customers daily, all while keeping our current ones happy.
3. Our Growth: We currently serve all major industries in all four major Texas markets, and are expanding beyond the Lone Star state this year! Our goal is to be the national same-day delivery solution for business.
4. Our Technology: The product Dropoff delivers is a superior service, powered by innovative and proprietary technology. We are modernizing the antiquated courier industry with online and mobile ordering, up-to-the-minute ETAs, live map tracking, signature confirmations, and more.
5. Our Culture: We work hard, but we have fun while doing it. Catered lunches, happy hours, and Star Wars at the iPic are great, but our culture is defined by a synchronous team that truly believes in Dropoff's mission.
So ask yourself, “Who do you think will gain the most traction in the next five years?” and cast your vote now! View the companies competing and vote here.
We are in the “Twin Falls” Conference and are competing directly against The Zebra. The voting schedule is as follows: Round 1: 3/3 - 3/10 Round 2: 3/11 - 3/21 Sweet 16: 3/22 - 3/24 Elite 8: 3/25 - 3/29 Final 4: 3/30 - 4/4 Championship: 4/5 - 4/7 Announce Champs: 4/7