It's no secret that our world and the businesses in it are becoming more modernized through technology built to make our lives more efficient. Dropoff is one of those companies taking advantage of technology, but it's just one of many ways we're changing the standards of courier services. Read more about how Dropoff is different from your typical courier service.
1. Transparency: We want your courier experience to be as honest and upfront as possible. Unlike traditional courier services that often add fuel surcharges to your final invoice, with Dropoff you will find out the exact price you will pay before placing your order, and never get hit with hidden charges. Additionally, Dropoff lets you track your package from start to finish. Use our real-time package tracking tool to see exactly where your package is in the delivery process. Upon delivery you will receive email confirmations and a signature verification notifying you that your delivery has been completed. Share these notifications with your customers so that they know precisely when their items were delivered.
2. Timeliness: When it comes to same-day delivery, timeliness is of the essence, and that doesn’t always mean between 9am and 5pm. We understand that not all companies have the same working hours, so we are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year including holidays. Whereas some traditional courier services shut down at night and on weekends, Dropoff has an experienced and hardworking Dispatch team in place at all times to ensure that your deliveries arrive safely and on time.
3. Professionalism: We give our customers the ability to rate their experience at the end of each delivery and they often praise our drivers for their friendly and professional demeanors. Our drivers are uniformed, go through extensive background checks, and have customer service experience, meaning that you never have to worry about the safety of your delivery or the reputation of your brand.
4. Technology Made Easy: Our technology is what truly sets us apart from traditional courier services. In addition to our live map tracking, confirmations, and signature verification, Dropoff has a feature-rich API that lets businesses offer same-day delivery directly from their own website. Now you can offer your customers the same reliable Dropoff experience that you get.
5. Convenience: Same-day delivery and logistics is not your core business, so we want to make your courier experience as convenient as possible. We operate in multiple cities, providing you with a singular courier service for all of your business locations. Additionally, Dropoff can replace your in-house fleet of drivers so that you can stop spending precious time routing deliveries and save money maintaining your vehicles.
Read here for even more ways we're different from your typical courier service.